Dating a millionaire sounds like a fairy tale for a lot of sugar babies. However, finding a wealthy, successful person date can often seem impossible, especially because they seem to have so many dating options. sugarbb.co can help you to find your dream daddy. Being in a relationship with a Sugar Daddy, you’d notice they’re more respectful, mature and understand life much better than ordinary guys owing to their vast life experiences, which can make you learn some lessons for life.
There are a variety of apps that focus exclusively on finding a partner with millions in the bank. sugarbb.co is on them, but have something very special you can not find in the others: Celebrities. They are looking for a discreet relationship on the app and money is not a problem. They use the special “ghost” feature to keep their profile invisible but when your profile is visited by one you’ll get a “special visit warning“.
- To improve your chances of dating a millionaire or a celebrity you need to improve your online dating profile and have a professional photo taken. You don’t necessarily need to go for a full-on glam look, but a high-quality profile pic can make a very big difference.
- Include more than one photo in your profile, post as many as possible. It will help set you apart from the crowd.
⚡️super tip: Add private pictures so you’ll get an alert when a celebrity will want to see them.
- When possible, incorporate humor into your profile. A fun, lighthearted profile is more likely to stand out than one that outlines your entire dating history.
- Make sure to proofread your profile carefully for grammar and spelling mistakes. A millionaire is likely on the hunt for a high-quality person, and it’s the little details that they’ll pay attention to.
For your first date
Millionaires and celebrities are used to having the best of the best in their lives, so they want a partner who really brings a lot to the table. Physical appearance is important, but having a good personality is also important. That means you should make sure that you look neat and attractive, but also be able to engage in interesting conversation.
- To make a good impression, dress to impress on your date. Make sure that your clothing fits well too.